If you own a restaurant, prevention is key, and resolving a problem at the very first sign of mice or rats is important. With commercial rodent control, you can have peace of mind that you won’t experience any of the following adverse effects of a mice infestation:
- Food loss- Not only will you lose the food that the mice consumed, but also any packages they have munched on because the food may have been contaminated.
- Fast breeding- A female mouse can begin breeding at six weeks of age and will live longer indoors than outdoors, resulting in a full-fledged infestation in no time that only commercial rodent control can resolve.
- Building damage- Mice love to chew and will cause an amazing amount of damage to your building materials, including using insulation for nesting and causing electrical issues by chewing on wires. The shorted wires can cause a fire or ruin an expensive piece of equipment.
- Asset damage- Mice can and will chew through almost any food storage containers you have, not to mention cause damage to your appliances and other assets.
- Fail health inspection- Sometime a failed inspection results in time to resolve the problem, but they could also close your doors until a mice issue is resolved by a commercial rodent control professional. Not only does that hurt your revenue, but also your reputation, resulting in less business when you do reopen.
If you want to be proactive in preventing mice at your Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina restaurant or other business, reach out to us at NC Pest Control. We also offer effective solutions when there is a rodent infestation already in place. We can put an end to the mice and that life cycle nightmare. With our commercial rodent control services, you can be confident that your restaurant is safe from rodents.